WE CAN HELP YOU ?
Service is everything, our people make it possible.Contact Us
- Systematized work policies.
- Service management.
- Solid base of agents.
- Implement technology, which allows customers to be updated on their route.
- Support for boarding fees and routes.
- Quotes sent with a maximum period of 24 hours.
- Valorize shipments from anywhere in the world.
- Transparency and Honesty.
- Special Negotiations, which support clients with cost reduction.
- Free advice in any field of Foreign Trade.
- Individualized shipment tracking.
- Personal attention, supporting the client in all the consultations required by the office.
- Constant update of the status.
- Reliable team, in constant development and training for process improvement.
- Verification and constant coordination of shipments with agents.
- Immediate response, according to the customer's need.
- Personalized service.
- Proactivity and commitment to the management of operations.
- Post-Shipment Follow-up.
- Predisposition in support of customers.
- Good working environment.
- Career policy, which ensures employees with a broad vision of their functions.
- Constant team training.
- Collaborators committed to the company.
- Customer support, FEEDBACK improvement in service.
- Be part of three NETWORKS worldwide.
- Being in the TOP 50 of the RANKING of Cargo Agents at the National Level.
- Increase the customer network by more than 60% each year.
- Representation of two Transnational FORWARDERS.
- Maintain the increase in the volume of TEUS handled annually.
- The boat of the machinery and tools, used to meet the first stage of the expansion of line two of the Lima Metro.
- 98% of the clients worked in 2017, are satisfied with the service and advice provided by the sales team.
- Have better negotiations, both with shipping lines and agents; worldwide.
- The improvement of logistic costs on land, in order to offer a comprehensive logistic service; that supports customers by reducing the import factor.
- Have a trained team to meet the requirements in a timely manner.
- Integration meetings, to build trust and team support.
- Incident meetings, to discuss the different situations and solutions that were provided.
- Meetings of mixed collaborators, so that the team has the capacity to perform in all the functions of the area.
- Satisfying the client, maintaining the status of the load updated and providing all the information related to the dispatch.
- Speed in the attention and resolution of problems or adverse situations, which have confirmed the team's ability and commitment to the client.
- Process standardization and innovation.
- Decrease in response times to customers.
- Loyalty of customers for personalized service.
- Implementation of the Post-Shipment service.
- Consolidation in the operational relations with foreign agents.
- Implement labor processes.
- Supervise Service Process Management.
- Clear and defined contracting policy.
- Manage coordination meetings of the areas.